SIOP, the International Society of Paediatric Oncology, is a dynamic and vibrant global organisation dedicated to increasing knowledge about all aspects of childhood cancer. Our aim is to improve and optimise treatments throughout the world. SIOP’s vision is that no child should die of cancer.
We encourage all healthcare professionals involved in work on cancer in children and young adults to join SIOP, attend our congresses and regional meetings, and use SIOP as a means of developing their networks.
- Please join the educational meeting of the SIOP Pediatric Psycho-Oncology group with sessions on psychosocial screening, measurement, family functioning, siblings, and standards of care. Click here to learn more
- 46th SIOP Congress Advocacy Partner Event “Childhood Cancer: Access to Quality Care & Support in Resource-Constrained Settings” (Thursday, 23 October 2014) Click here to see the program.
- Check out the Program for SIOP-PODC Nutrition workshop, to be held in Mumbai, India, September 27-28!
- SIOP Announces Incoming Continental Presidents for Africa, Asia and Oceania click here
- SIOP member puts childhood cancer fight on UNGA High-Level Meeting Agenda click here to read
- SIOP Executive Appointed CEO of Prestigious Japanese Medical Center: click here to read
- Global Cancer Organisations launch a 'Signs and Symptoms' campaign for childhood cancer on International Childhood Cancer Day to promote early detection and referral. Click here for more information. To read the SIOP/ ICCCPO/ UICC press release click here.
- SIOP would like to thank XClinical GmbH for its generous donation which will help us acheive our aims.