SIOP, the International Society of Paediatric Oncology, is a dynamic and vibrant global organisation dedicated to increasing knowledge about all aspects of childhood cancer. Our aim is to improve and optimise treatments throughout the world. SIOP’s vision is that no child should die of cancer.
We encourage all healthcare professionals involved in work on cancer in children and young adults to join SIOP, attend our congresses and regional meetings, and use SIOP as a means of developing their networks.
|SIOP Elections - View currently open positions|
|SIOP Meeting Endorsement - Click here to download the form|
|NEW! SIOP Training Opportunities - Find out more|
The 46th Congress of the International Society of the PaediatricSociety of Oncology held in Toronto, Canada from October 22 - 25, 2014 was a great success!
- NEW! Access selected presentations from the SIOP 2014 Meeting in Toronto (SIOP Members only)
- 1900 delegates from 92 countries
- 245 Oral Presentations
- 364 Posters
- 691 E-Posters
- Abstracts - click here to view them online
- SIOP Fasanelli Prize - Congratulations to Dr. Laurence Brugières
- SIOP Schweisguth Prize - Congratulations to Jocelyn Charlton,"DNA Methylation in Wilms tumours identifies alterations associated with nephrogenic rest formation, tumourigenic progression and tumour biomarkers in patient blood"
- SIOP Awards - Congratulations to N. Roy Moulik, E.A. Mullen and J. Torchia
- New! Young Investigator Grants
- 20 SIOP Poster Awards
- 10 SIOP Scholarships
- Did you get your CME-CPD Accreditation yet? Click here for more information
- Photo Gallery
- SIOP Announces Incoming Continental Presidents for Africa, Asia and Oceania click here
- SIOP member puts childhood cancer fight on UNGA High-Level Meeting Agenda click here to read
- SIOP Executive Appointed CEO of Prestigious Japanese Medical Center: click here to read
- Global Cancer Organisations launch a 'Signs and Symptoms' campaign for childhood cancer on International Childhood Cancer Day to promote early detection and referral. Click here for more information. To read the SIOP/ ICCCPO/ UICC press release click here.
SIOP 2015 Congress