SIOP, the International Society of Paediatric Oncology, is a dynamic and vibrant global organisation dedicated to increasing knowledge about all aspects of childhood cancer. Our aim is to improve and optimise treatments throughout the world. SIOP’s vision is that no child should die of cancer.
We encourage all healthcare professionals involved in work on cancer in children and young adults to join SIOP, attend our congresses and regional meetings, and use SIOP as a means of developing their networks.
- SIOP Executive Appointed CEO of Prestigious Japanese Medical Center: click here to read
- The 'Call for Bids' to host the SIOP 2017 in North America is now open. For more information click here.
- SIOP 2014：REGISTER NOW AND SAVE: Early registration through 21 July, 2014
- Global Cancer Organisations launch a 'Signs and Symptoms' campaign for childhood cancer on International Childhood Cancer Day to promote early detection and referral. Click here for more information. To read the SIOP/ ICCCPO/ UICC press release click here.
- SIOP would like to thank XClinical GmbH for its generous donation which will help us acheive our aims.